Friday, November 9, 2007

Hell…and Maybe a Snapple

The hard drive on my desktop computer died last week. This is the second time this has happened since the computer was purchased only 18 months ago! I’m not going to name the maker of the computer, but it rhymes with Hell. Appropriate, isn’t it?

Did I mention that the computer has ALL of my photographs on it and lots of my recipes? Oh yeah, it does. And no, I didn’t back up all of the pictures on a zip drive because, seriously, who uses zip drives anymore??

If “Hell” doesn’t send me a new hard drive, which would be the third in 18 months, then I’ll have to seriously think about buying a new computer. Maybe I’ll get the one that rhymes with…Snapple. Yes, the Snapple computer should work. I certainly don’t think that Snapples would run out of juice so quickly (I know, it’s a bad pun).

No comments: