If you want garlic oozing from your pores, this easy weeknight meal should do the trick.
8 oz. cooked penne or fusilli pasta
5 or 6 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 lb of asparagus, cut into one inch pieces
2 T grated parmesan cheese
Salt, to taste
1. In a large pan, heat the olive oil and garlic over medium high heat.
2. Let garlic brown slightly, but don't let it burn.
3. Add asparagus, and sautee until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
4. Add chili flakes and stir.
5. Add the cooked pasta to the asparagus sautee and mix together well.
6. Add parmesan to the pasta and mix well.